The whole area of Art Academy with its workshops, study rooms and exhibition halls will become the official venue for the festival. For five weeks, established sculptors and young talented students will create artpieces (plasticine medium) expressing chosen theme via their own vision for the judgment of an international jury.
- S. Oganov — chair of the panel; sculptor, chairman of the sculpture section of the Belarusian Union of Artists
- G. Pravotorov, people's artist of Russia, academician of the Russian Academy of Arts, sculptor, chairman of the Creative Commission for Sculpture of the Union of Artists of Russia
- N. Sharangovich, art historian, first deputy chair of the Belarusian Union of Artists
- N. Bayrachny, sculptor, member of the Belarusian Union of Artists
- P. Voynitsky, PhD in Art History, associate professor of Belarusian State Academy of Arts, member of the Belarusian Union of Designers, Belarusian Union of Artists
- A. Zimenko, PhD in Art History, curator of Belgazprombank art collection
- K. Izofatova, PhD in Art History, head of the Department of Belarusian Art (20th - 21st Centuries) of the National Art Museum
The festival jury will select three winners and seven laureates of the competition by open vote. Additionally, two more laureates will be determined by the artists of the Festival. These all twelve sculptures will be casted in bronze at the expense of Organizers and promoted at three international exhibitions (in the Republic of Belarus, Russia and Europe). In parallel, the winners will receive cash prizes, as well as two special prizes: trips to London Frieze Masters 2021 and Cosmoscow 2021 VIP preview.
All the necessary information about the conditions of participation in the competitionCompetition rules and regulations BRONZE ART FESTIVAL 2021
Only artists with professional art education in Sculpture are welcomed to participate in Bronze Art Festival 2021.BRONZE ART FESTIVAL 2021 Grand Opening – 20th of MARCH 14:00